Hey everybody! Happy Friday!
If you’ve been to my blog before you might be aware of what a huge music addict I am. I even made a post on it! Click here to go to that post!!
People (mostly non-teens) say that teenagers have lots of mood swings (ugh) I won’t really call it mood swings. My moods don’t change that often (she is lying)
It being a Friday I’m in a very good mood today as it’s finally weekends. Oh how I missed my Saturday!! Since winter has gone on a holiday Spring has taken it’s place. Though I happily stacked away my sweaters, shawls and blankets and embraced ice creams, crop tops and flip flops I must say that I’m not really a person for the hot weather!! I prefer cuddling in my blanket with a cup of hot chocolate in one hand and a good book in the other
Coming back to the music topic…….My music playlist is HUGE.
Even though I don’t really share my music with anyone being in a supperr good mood today I’m willing to share.
Cuz “Sharing is Caring”
17 Songs that make me Happy:
- Chained To The Rhythm ~ Katy Perry
- All Night ~ The Vamps
- Shape Of You ~ Ed Sheeran
- The Lazy Song ~ Bruno Mars
- Lush Life ~ Zara Larsson
- What A Feeling ~ One DIrection
- Happy ~ Pharell Williams
- Can’t Stop The Feeling ~ Justin Timerlake
- Hey Everyody ~ 5 Seconds Of Summer
- Perfect Illusion ~ Lady Gaga
- Side To Side ~ Ariana Grande
- Keine Religion ~ Joy Denalane ( German Song. I don’t really know the words but love the rhythm)
- Me, Myself and I ~ G-Eazy ft. Bebe Rexha
- Sit Still Look Pretty ~ Daya
- Me Too ~ Meghan Trainor
- Dessert ~ Dawin ft. SIlento
- Boombox ~ Laura Marano
So this is not the end of my “Happy Playlist.” If I’d write all of them It would take me forever.
Do you have a favorite song that makes you happy too?
Any song recommendation?
Let me know.
Till then the fact will always remain true
Music is a piece of art
That goes in ears
Straight to the heart.