Yay! Another tag. I was tagged by NewMoonPlan for this tag. Go check out her blog she writes deep stuff!
Blue sky. These two words make me visualize a summer day, cool breeze blowing my hair and the palm trees sway making a rustling sound. I’m having ice cream as I look at the clouds and dream. Ah. Beautiful. What a perfect post for spring!
Let’s go ahead with the tag now!
Here are the rules for this tag:
- Thank the person(people) who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 people.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions from NewMoonPlan and my answers:
- How many keys are on your key ring? – 5 keys and 7 Keychains 😝
- Do you wake up early and go to bed early, go to bed late and wake up late, or go to bed early and wake up late? :’D – I go to bed late and wake up early.
- Have you ever won a trophy? – yeah I have won a bunch of trophies.
- What’s your favorite name and its meaning? – ha my name is my favorite name of course. The meaning you ask? Click here to get it.
- Are you still in contact with your first best friend? – sadly not the strong contact we had before but yes we are still in touch.
- Tell me your favorite color aside from blue!: – purple, mauve, magenta, azure, turquoise
- Do whales sneeze? – you’d better ask the whole. But if they do, I hope I never get sneezed on 🐋 because that’d be be a big bucket of sputum bath for me! Ew.
- Grab a book, open it at page 23 and write down whatever you see on line 23. If there’s a picture or something else instead of a text go to the next page and copy the text from line 24. – The thought then loses its power over you and quickly subsides because you are no longer energizing the mind through identification with it.
- What color are the walls of the room your are in? – lots of colours. Green, pink, blue, yellow, black, white, pale green.
- What’s under your bed? – dust I guess. I hope no ones hiding 😱
- Do you have a tattoo? If yes, describe it. If no – well, would you want a tattoo?-I don’t have tattoos but I’d absolutely love to have tattoos when I grow up. Check out my Pinterest board about tattoos here.
Here are my questions:
- A quote you live by?
- Favorite song?
- Favorite blog?
- Biggest aspiration?
- World tour or a million dollars?
- Top 3 favorite song lyrics.
- Do you wish to see a change in the world? If yes, what is it?
- Do you wish you could fly like a bird or swim like a fish?
- Your greatest accomplishment?
- If you are granted 1 wish by a fairy what would you ask for?
- An embarrassing memory.
The People I Nominate :
- A Hufflepuff’s Thoughts
- Aspen from aka the author
- Diversion 3000
- Hideaway Girl
- Hopelessly Strong
- The Average Gurl
- the mindless reader
If any of the readers would like to do this tag and don’t have their name in the nominations list, please consider yourself nominated and do the tag, do not hesitate ☺🌺
I hope you have fun doing this lovely tag🍉
So this isn’t a part of the tag but I soooooooo had to put this here.
Harry Styles’ new single dropped on 7th April and my goodness is it amazing! I literally connected to it on every level and don’t even get me started about the way too amazing lyrics. I’ve founda new favorite 🎧🎶
Sign of The Times is the new song and I dare you to hate it (protip: don’t hate the song 😤)
Just in case you were wondering about this sudden rant, let me make it perfectly clear. I’m a directioner. And your argument is invalid 😎